|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Wag & Bone Ltd is committed to safeguarding your online privacy. This statement is therefore set out to outline how we make use of the information you submit to us if you register. The terms contained on this page may be revised from time to time. To protect your interests, visit this page periodically to review the current terms of our policy.
Your privacy is important to us. We want you to know that when you use our web site, your personally identifiable information will be respected and protected. We will not provide any information about you to third parties.
This website conforms to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. We shall follow strict security procedures, outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998 to, ensure your personal information is not damaged, sold, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. You have a right to view your personal information and make amendments.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy and data protection regulation in the European Union effective from May 25 2018.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislation, including GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that state:
Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
We respect our customer rights to data privacy and protection and as such our internal policies, procedures, working practices meet the requirements of the GDPR..
We are committed to compliance with the GDPR as both a processor and controller of personal data .
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Wag & Bone Ltd holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.